Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hanging out ~ Sunway pyramid

Was hanging out with my dar dar yesterday.
Where we went?... haha... yes! Sunway pyramid.
It was the first time we went there.
For what? Erm... actually he wants to fulfill my wishes lar...
Because I wish to go a place that can make myself shout loudly.
He wants to bring me to Sunway Lagoon theme park...
But, I rejected ler... Why?... *because... I scare to play that kind of games ma~ :(*

Then we went there just for nothing =='''
walking around only ler...
Since that blur blur fella dunno how to drive to Sunway
So, we decided to follow what weiqiu taught... went by LRT+rapid bus
Quite far lor by taking public transports...
Luckily got seats for us... If not~ @@@@@
But... No next time pls!

The couple-Ts that we bought online... Too tight for me lar weyh~ XD

Inside the rapid bus~

My special seat! :)

Having our lunch at~ FULLHOUSE~ nice environment~ ^^

Love their menu~ so cute! Got comic inside too...XD

Lunch set that ordered by dar dar... Chicken Chop~ RM18.90. Taste good! :)

My lunch set... Spaghetti~ RM16.90. ^^

Zoom in~
Zoom zoom in~
Ice lemon tea~ :) I cant finish it lor~ ;p

Dessert with the set~ I lovin it! ^^

A lot of things selling there... But all very expensive lor... 'No body buy for me pun... TienHua ong hor...?...' lolx

Ready to take photo~

I love car car~

The bill~ still okay lar... :)

There are organizing International Ice Skating in Malaysia 2010. The participants are AWESOME!!! Very enjoy when watching~

That is ME~ XD

........Then on the way to back~........

I slept for whole journey actually... *paiseh ler*

The end. Finally, I also cant shout loudly lor... T.T

2 comments:

Davis Ng said...

hey hey... Full House seems romantic for couple hor... Wahaha, nice pic and food, yum yum^^

puisan said...

yea yea, very romantic... suitable for friends too... next time we go together har... hehe... ^^