Monday, June 28, 2010

Ampang Yong Tou Fu

Haha~ I wonder why I always update my blog recently?...
Maybe is because I'm too free?... Dunno~
Anyway, this is my topic today! :)

Yes. I have a memorable lunch session with my dearest new friends again.
The place that we go today is AMPANG YONG TOU FU.

Hong Hong Yong Tou Fu~~~ Ichiban! ^^

Wow... such a long long long time I din go there...
Miss there so much. ^^
A place that my dad always brought us to when I was small!
Thanks to Chiew chin's gang who give me a chance to refresh my memories
nyek! nyek!

There are 2 hours break for today class.
And because of the Ms.Ooi's class end early also
So, we have 3 hours break for today.

Ooops! sorry, we're so FULLED! >.<

28.06.2010... Here we come Ampang! :)

On the way back to college~

This TWO fellas keep on taking photo inside the waiyee's car... ;p

Wenwen join the 'siao' gang for a while~ THEN~ she...
.
.
.
.
.

Yes~ I know she din sleep lar... pura-pura sleep only... izit wenwen?... hehe... lolx

14 of us, 4 cars...
Last,
Specially thanks to waiyee, vince, yiying and seekee who fetch us to go
Thank you very much ya! :)


No comments: