Tuesday, July 1, 2008

shopping day...**

last sunday, i went to sg wang and ts with my new frens, yee, chin, yieng and ning.
it was quite happy and enjoyable and spent us around $200++ each person, c how "talent" v r to buy things... lol
actually, all the things v bought were needed one laaa... let me introdue... heehee

first at all, the formal shirt... which for the presentation on friday...
i bought a black colour shirt that had mix with white line... kolot rite? i think so...
basically, i hate the shirt got line line one de la...
before gona shoping, i told my frens that i wont buy the shirt got line de...
but duno y, i bought it at the end oso. regreting....
then, i match it with a black colour skirt... alls black... duno like wat la...
but look a bit smart la... haha ( am i a smart ppl???!!! haiyo...)

yee bought a white colour shirt and match with black colour skirt... quite nice la... look sweety...
i oso wana white shirt la... y the white shirt was too short for me?

nxt, v bought a pair of high-heel shoes which has 3 inches height... very tall rite? must b very difficult to walk...
my shoes was exactly same with yee de... haha... became sis liao...
must b very funny... i can imagine... lol

last was the dress or gown which wana wear to tt nite (Talentime night), a biggest show in TARC on sunday.
v were redempt the ticket dy few days ago. like the ticket very much.
tis show is not allow the ppl who wearing casual into the hall, tats y v hv to buy gown.
my dress was in white colour... juz simple... and nothing special...
my dress was not sexy at all but not my frens. all of them bought a very very sexy dress.
i really admired to them la... alls slim and no need to worry about thier wearing...
and i though that v ll attend with a black and white group that day... heehee
but i really duno how to make up la? sb can help me pls....




ning and yee
me, yieng and chin


before i stop, i wanna appreciate to u guys... thanks for accompany me went to shopping... i really happy u noe... heehee... when v can gona travel one day ya? waiting the day coming...

and now, i wanna revise my hw for the BS test tomorow la... gud luck to me ba!!! heehee... bye!


No comments: