Thursday, May 21, 2009

TARC ~ second year START~

Wah~ time goes so fast~
I study at TARC already 1 year lor
Year 2 sem 1 will be start next week
Year 2 = difficult year
I need to study 6 subjects during this sem~
I know I will very tired
puisan, TRY YOUR BEST!

Holiday for 3 weeks
I did a lot of things
I'm tired
But all my dream haven comes true

Tomorrow
I will have a 'mini' gathering with my primary buddies
I hope...
It really can goes on~

I hope I can do something for them happy
I hope they wont be boring tmr
I really hope that

Didnt see them for 6 years ler...
They still remember me?
Can I recognize them?
I dunno~
Maybe, they just stand beside of me~
but i dunno~
We're strange~
lolx

Hua,
I know you also tired and try your best in your finals now
Sorry for cant help you~
And cant accompany you this few days~
Sorry~
GAMBATEE oo~

WELCOME BACK TO COLLEGE AGAIN~
My friends: miss you all ya~

2 comments:

Davis Ng said...

Unfortunately, we've to come back back to school in a glimpse of time. No more holidays lo... Sad for it. Long time din meet with u already, if u'r free enough, call me out to yum cha, ok?

puisan said...

haha~
sure~
see u then~
if the time match~
lolx