Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome back to college

Welcome back to college lor...
.
College was reopen last week... Erm... How i feel leh? I think quite okay lor... Sem 3 is the short sem (7 weeks) in year 1 and there are only 2 subjects that i need to study this sem...
.
1.Fundamental of marketing
2.Fundamental of finance
.
yeah!
.
But... also quite hard for us since we need to memories all those in there short period! God bless me ba!
.
And last... The sem 2 finals results is releases on TODAY... and my result... i think consider okay lor... My target is pass only... haha... (but is better than last sem a bit lar...) Thank god! My QS didnt failed... I really scare this subject... because i am blur that time, not enough time... somemore there was no electric that day... Really unlucky... The seat that i sit cant see anything at all... Really thanks god... I didnt failed... huuuuuH.....

No comments: