Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sorry... alots... haha

Haha! memang sorry alots... It really was a very long time for me didnt update my blog... kaka... very sorry lor... really no mood to write leh!!! =="

Erm... so, i just posting the pictures that i took during my 5 weeks holidays ba!


First at all, what i wanna tell is... I had a very unforgotable and enjoyable holidays... really fun! I had a job for about 15 days at Shangri-la hotel and then another 3 weeks, i went to Ipoh (with daddy and mommy), Genting (Dar dar and friends), Batu cave (Frens) and Zoo Negara (Frens).

Here are...

SHANGRI-LA HOTEL

photo that took when i working in Shangri-la hotel as partimer... (quite blur)
all the white colour uniform actually are the trainee from Taylor's College... Damn nice and friendly...
.
GENTING TRIP
I went to Genting Highlands with wenwen and weiqiu (including our dar dar) during Valentine's day... I had a very enjoyable and memorable trip there... very very happy and love it very much!

tien hua and me in the mini monorial

Inside wenwen's car


pening dy...=="

act cute before playing... kaka (xiowei said)


Gabriel

us

roller coaster

mini waterfall

so lou

and so po

this is... 'boom boom car" so cute neh

I like this picture very much... and the bear bear beside... kaka

zoom in

sweet memories

BATU CAVE TRIP

Went to batu cave with xiowei and melv...('dipaksa') I dun like there lor since i knew it was very hot there... But never mind ma... as xiowei like! ==" Didnt upload many pictures oh! any detail pls view (xiowwei.blogspot.com or m3lv.blogspot.com) or my friendster... kaka

ZOO NEGARA TRIP

This trip ar... not forcing at all... Is my suggestion... haha... Aiyo... long time didnt go zoo dy leh... miss all the animals very much... haha... But... i wont go with melv again (because that fella is frenkin 'hyperactive') haha... really cant tahan... can you imagine we can walk inside the zoo for more than 4 hours? really tired!!!!!

As usual, more info will in their blog and puisan's friendster... haha

IPOH TRIP

Went to Ipoh with my lovely daddy ang mommy... haha... i also dunno why we choose Ipoh? But this is their style actually... They like to go anywhere without any plan... Like this trip... They think they wanna have a 2 day trip without any destination... Then, gonna Puduraya... looking all the station and decide where we wanna go... ==" very lame izit? i know!

This is the hotel that we stay and found when we reached Ipoh... Called Tower Regency... (if i didnt forget about it) haha

The room number

High curtain

Daddy mommy

Me.... with TV... =="

That is my holiday... nice? I think okay lor... haha... Waiting the college reopen.... =)

No comments: