Thursday, March 19, 2009

I forgive you ^^

I FORGIVE YOU

haha, puisan didnt sad anymore... since somebody apologizes dy! okay lar... thanks for still know what am i thinking, although you always break promises to me (hopefully it wont happen again) and thanks for playing guitar to me yesterday night... This is the first time... a bit touch! kaka ><

Between, I still remember that somebody also playing guitar for me before and he was also made a song to me... Unfortunately, i did not have the pleasure to hear the whole song.. Anyway, I never regret anymore and hope our life do not have any changes...

I'm hapy now!!!!! because puisan have happy family, closest friends and good dar dar... =)




daddy and mommy
.


brother-sister
.


closest friends
.


forever 'gang'
.silly fiends

puiyee

sinting

aQiu

friends friends

last... dar dar... ><

No comments: