Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i'm back! hohohohoho!!!! ><

Hihi! I'm back! Sorry for a long time didnt update ya... I am quite busy recently. Especially is have to prepare all my coursework= mid term test. Now, I already finish the 3 subjects lor... The last subject, BISA may start on next next week, so, dun care about it first lar... relaxing now.... huhu!><

Well, there is a big changes happens in my college life recently but i dun think i still wanna mention here. Anyway, let me show you guys the pic that i took recently ba... (haiyo, got test also need to shopping de ma! @.<)



FUN AT KARAOKE (NEWAY)
Wakaka! Gonna sang k with puiyee and sinyee on.... (forget when dy! haha) We sang about 100 song within 3 hours!!! GENG leh?!

me and puiyee des... why i kenot sit properly one ar? haha

puisan and sinyee... well! like singer izit? I know! =="

dun try to rebut mike with me! i wont give okay?!!!

SOMEBODY ACTING CUTE CAMERA ><

acting cute TAKE 1...

TAKE 2

TAKE 3


TAKE 4

conclusion: not cute at all! neh ni neh ni bu bu.... :P (learn from xiowei)

SHOPPING WITH TIEN HUA! GOGOGO!

123 smile! >< tien hua: why you open your mouth so big, nothing to eat there leh! ...

tien hua and me lor... lol

No comments: