Saturday, October 4, 2008

my holiday = working

Haiz, semester 2 may coming soon and i have to back to continue my studies. Actually, i dun think that i am enjoying during this holiday because of my work was already used up 11 days out of 14 days holidays. But i wont regret la, just very tired.

As you guys know, my sem 2's timetable comes out dy and all of us dun like it. What the bad management?!!! We should planning now for what can we do during all the break time? Wasting time actually. On the other hand, we have to take part in co curricular during sem 2? What should i choose? I need a easy way to claim my 2 credit hours... lol any suggestions?

Well, let me show you how is my holidays......... my working life...... (Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju, Branded Shoppe)

first, the only one of the guy who look at the camera is call ANDY, he is my supervisor's son and helping me a lot. nice man.... and the blue shirt guy is AH HUI, he is full timer from sungei wang's branch actually, likes to do something gila in the shop. *kidding* Last is AH HAO, who is the 'xiao xiao' fella, his hobby is talking...

store boys, left, AH JIN and right, AH REN. Their job damn hard and suffer, need to run here and there many times. They always sweat crazy after work. Can you imagine how suffer we are?

From left, MEIMEI, JIAYI and SIEWKIAN ++ me are always go out together during break time so, all of them call us FOUR GOLDEN PRINCESS" lol lame leh....

me and siew kian...

me and jiayi, took this pic in he fitting room actually.. she is shy mah.... This girl only 16 years old nia.... cute ++ yeah!!!

me and ah hao... so ugly la me, see my nose... many customer just keep laughing me because of this... bad

me and AH LING... one of the head of the shop. Honestly, this pic was took last year when i working. All of them are damn busy this time so i really dun have any chance to take pic with them...

p/s: dun think that we are easy and happy when working. This is only the one day that we can have a break and have a chance to take photo. Other days, the shop is crowded by ppl. You really cant imagine how rich for the malay ppl. They buy all the branded products like no need to pay money. I remembered one day, they q up to pay at the cashier inside until outside of the shop. WOW! The alarm machine just keep ringing non stop. Especially the four days before hari raya. We have to work from 10am to 11.30pm and only have 20 minutes to have break for the whole day. Actually, not because our company not allow us to have a break but is we cant do that!!! Luckily, our company still provide foods for us during this busy period. (but is eat in the store room)

....................end....................

Then i went to my grandma's house on the next day after end my work since our genting trip is cancelled. Nothing to do there. Just take rest. Miss you guys again. How yours holiday? Hope to see you guys soon. Enjoy...

No comments: