Friday, September 19, 2008

holiday lor.....! >.<


HOLIDAY STARTS!!!!!


HOORAY!!!

..........CLAP..........


Well, finally i finish the last exam subject, microeconomic today! Hooray! Congratulation. And then, sure our gang gonna celebrate lar... but this time our gang is less people because many of them wanna back hometown again. (i wanna mention who you are: wenwen, zhengyang, peyling, sinting) Honestly, i really hopes that you guys can join us to the 3 October genting trip. I think it must be very exciting.

Okay, ONE UTAMA is the place that we go just now. Why we choose there? I duno. Ask Melv. lol but, you did a well done job because there is consist a lot of delicious foods here, and the environment quite good. Why I didnt realize this before?!!! lame*

Before we go 1u, i have to back to maxis center to get my salary for pc fair last few weeks ago. But, unfortunately, because of some reasons, i still cant get the money. And sorry for waiting me a long time. lol Inside the car, the most noisy ppl sure is.... not me la, xiowei! lol. I just always says,"reach dy?" only, so sure not the most noisy fella laaa...

BAR B Q restaurant is the place that Melv recommend. nice.... and delicious....


it is special... we can bbq and steamboat at the same time...

WOW!
how bout the view here? nice la, many tree inside the shopping complex....

...............end...............


p/s: puisan starts working for 10 days lor... so, maybe update after this laaaaa.... happy holiday! enjoy, my friend... and faster book the genting's room and inform me when we wanna go lar... waiting leh...><

No comments: