Thursday, December 25, 2008

=(

puisan is very unhappy now....
all my frens gonna out celebrate with their dar dar dy...
but mine one pula left me alone and gonna singapoe...
and, all my plan cancelled again...
its is not surprise,
always like this one.... =(
thanks for weiqiu, wanyen, qunhui, sinyee
any also my lovely mommy
because accompany me gonna celebrate
and mommy accompany me count down also,
i know you're very tired dy...
thank you mom, love you ya...
but, I have went to melacca with my family...
damn fun oh!
i will upload the photo soon....
i think so...
lolx
For the coming 31 dec,
i dun expect too much dy...
sure he also wont accompany me one...
sad...
always look at my frens dating,
really got little bit jealous...
dun think too much ler...
all the best....
...MeRrY cHrIsTmAs & HaPpY nEw YeAr....

1 comment:

Gabriel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.