Wednesday, August 13, 2008

what am i doing?

erm... this is juz a simple post...
i juz wanna post what am i thinking and doing recently.

1. exam
i m quite busy recently because the final exam is around the corner...
and for sure i still haven prepare yet...
i really duno whether i can handle and finish all the 6 subjects or not? quite stress...
anyway, i will try my best! fight with myself...

2. assignment
finally, my BITA assignment is finish and pass up dy...
wanna die in order to finish this, so many rules la... sumore hv to colour print pula...
almost pengsan that day...
first, thanks to our group leader, teng teng (dun angry har... i noe u dun like we cal u like that) who help us a lot. and he always worry about whether we are angry or not... so funny...
then, other group member, jiaxin, wenwen and ling yeing... thanks for cooperation... very happy when together with you guys...

3. relationship
erm... this topic ar? for me is okay la... but my frens pula... i know some of them is difficult in this now, haha! and somebody is recover dy... i mean the hurt of love... congratulation! i will support you guys. Gambateh!

4. friendship
recently, i m very happy because of my friendship is become a bit good dy. at least better than before.
for all my cousemates, especially, puiyee, xiowei, wenwen, sinyee, peyling, sinting, zhengyang, coffee, joh, melvin, ken and louis...
so 'lucky' to know you guys and becomes a 'xiao' gang and 'TBR' fans club. i think u guys will get wat i mean... wakaka!
and also my loving primary frens and secondary frens (i still wanna be your frens^^)
roti: (if u c this) miss u so much... lets hv a small gathering... and tel me wat r u happening recently...

5. family
well, no family problem around me for a long time. dad, mum, bro and sis, i love you VERY MUCH! duno why wanna shout this in sudden. anyway, i like my life now... and i m expecting for our new house... haha

6. olympic
so beautiful for the starts of olympic at beijing. like it crazy... actually, tis is the first time i know and watching OLYMPIC! swt

7. movie
THE DARK KNIGHT. it is a good movie. and all the actors done their job well... meanigful...

okay, there are what i facing now... hope my life may more and more interesting... but must HAPPY de la... :)

No comments: