Sunday, August 24, 2008

STRESS!!!

stress

stay away from me

i can't handle dy

i just need a break!


final exam is around the corner

i try my best to study

but i can't remember all the single things

mood to study is absent for me!


six subjects

i don't think that i can finish all

'may i do it?'

this question is spring to my mind again and again

and i duno how to answer it


there is raining everyday recently

and the wind blows strongly

i always near to the window

looking to the sky

quiet


i like raining

i like to hear the 'voice' that rain bring to me

it is peace

and suitable for my situation now


can somebody give me some energy?

i really duno wat am i doing?

what am i thinking nowadays?

hopes i can pass this kind of 'suffer'

when i wake up from my sleep


_________________________________________________________________________


i heard a new, melv and joh may quit his study or change course... pls... dont! eventhough we know each other only a few months. but, i m glad to know you guys... and i really cant imagine the situation of our gang without you... my frinds, trust urself pls...

No comments: