Wednesday, June 25, 2008

welcome!!!^^


hi, welcome to my blog...
first at all, wat i wanna tel is tis is the first time i writng blog and sorry for my poor english...
erm... well, since tis is the first topic that i writing today, i think that i wanna introdue myself first lo...
i am puisan. from KL. study at Tunku Abdul Rahman college (TARC) now...
17++years old and will stepping into 18 tis year on july.
wat i like ma? i like travelling... but still never travel at others country... (tis is my wishes^^)
i am a fans of joseph cheng, a taiwan artist and model...
so, mayb i'll talk about him 'often' la... dun care oo... lol tis is me^^
i like famous amos, eventhough eat everyday oso dun care...
i like purple, so i like lavender...
and i m a person who likes to keep secret in the heart oso...
sometime, i duno wat am i thinking and talking about... blur...
so, if i do anything wrong, just forgive me la har... swt
overall, nothing special to me la... just like others...blur ppl...
and i really hope that you guys willing share my happiness or sadness oso here...
lets enjoying our life together...
again, welcome to my blog... nice to meet u all...^^














No comments: